Terms And Condition's
Admission/ Enrollment Terms-
- Candidate should go through all the T&Cs before completing admission process. Student should understand the contents of the course / program.
- Once the candidate pays the fees, TIP will provide lifetime Training and Placement assistance.
- Candidate should be attentive for all sessions to ensure maximum benefits.
- 90% Attendance is compulsory. If any candidate Attendance is less than 90% will not be eligible for the certificate if have not completed whole course syllabus.
- Candidates can cover their missed sessions in any other batches.
- A candidate may reserve a place in a particular batch by paying a non-refundable Registration Fees.
- Candidate can pay the fees by cash, online, or cheques which is non – refundable.
- Candidate can pay the fees in two instalments wherein 2nd instalment is to be paid within 1 month.
- Candidate will not be allowed to attend the class, if they are unable to pay the fees.